Visualize your data summaries directly from your data lists. You can either view count, sum or average of a particular column in the form of a chart or group different columns for summary analysis.
To see a quick summary:
- Open a Data List
- Click on the "chart" icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Visual representations of your data will be automatically created
- If you want to customize the charts:
- Select the column you want to group by
- Select the column you want to compare with
- Select the summarise function and choose from count, sum, or average
- Select the column you want to summarise on
CollateBox will automatically show you a visual chart based on your selection.
0 · ·